New features in version 126.96.36.199
In this version we introduced the possibility to display in a more compact way the list of internal telephones so that the AsterSwitchboard window can be resized to take up less space on the desktop. To enable the compact view select the Compact view item from the View menu:
the result will be the following:
Unwanted calls black list
Another new feature is the introduction of a list where you can enter phone numbers from which you do not want to receive further calls. The numbers are entered in the black list starting from the call log, clicking with the right mouse button on the number and selecting the entry Enter this number in the black list:
All the blacklisted numbers are visible on the Blacklist tab. The individual numbers can be removed by clicking on the green icon with the prohibition symbol:
International phone prefix
From this version it is mandatory to also specify your international phone country code in the settings, phone tab:
New features in version 188.8.131.52
It is now possible to load the services default values for many switchboard models including FreePBX and Sangoma, Yeastar S series, Yeastar N series, Yeastar U series, Elastix (Asterisk version).
If you have the default codes for these services for other models of Asterisk-based switchboard on which you have tested the operation of AsterSwitchboard send us the values and we will be happy to include them in the next release of the software.
New features in version 184.108.40.206
- New toolbar for phone direct actions with Hold, Change Line and Conference commands
- New settings tab to configure action urls required for phone direct actions
New features in version 220.127.116.11
- Call Park management. Park timeout in settings.
- Call hangup from AsterSwitchboard
- Handsfree call using the phone direct call string command. This string varies depending on the phone model.
- Compatibility with Yeastar N412 and improved support for model S
- Preference to automatically close the pop-up of incoming call when you click the missile icon to launch the external program.
- Translated into Portuguese thanks to the contribution of Trustvision, Lda